Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Dino Book - Animation Tests

Here is a test animation of a storybook opening its pages. It is still a work in progress, and might not even be used. Right now it is just an idea on the intro and credits of the animation. It is a little irritating to me and at first I enjoyed the idea, but now I have been thinking of taking it out in the final animation.



This is a short test animation of pages turning in a book. I plan to use this animation when transitioning to the next dinosaur the mouse meets. The turns still need more work in the final animation with the dinosaurs to make a smoother transition from one dinosaur to the next.



Here is the test animation for the whole story. This is a rough of the mouse interacting with the different dinosaurs, along with the page turns, and sounds. I believe that it is a good start to getting the finished animation completely soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment