Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wolf Animation - Sneak Peek Animation!


Here is part of the beginning of the animation put together, a little sneak peek for everyone to see before seeing the final piece all together. This sneak peek happens near the beginning of the final animation, it shows when the wolf makes her first appearance in the animation. The layout of the animation does not show her full body yet because it is building up the anticipation of the viewers like the song/lyrics does. So, this is considered a sneak peek of a sneak peek.

I had some trouble with timing the view changes to the changes of the beat and lyrics in the song. I also had trouble with timing the grass to start moving and continue to move with the wolf at the correct time. Even though these were a common and also big problem I ran into through out the whole animation, I was able to pull through and time it perfectly to how I had pictured and storyboarded at the beginning of this project.

I enjoyed solving this problem because when I played the animation and saw it finally matching with the music like I had planned, it made me feel accomplished and excited to see the animation slowly get put together and finished.

Next due date and also final to turn in finished animations is on March 14th. I will be posting the full and final animation on that day for many to enjoy and see how it all got put together in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment