Monday, March 24, 2014

Wolf Animation Final Review

This project was a great way to test my skills in animation that I already had while also learning new ones along the way. Through out the project, many problems came about and I had to find ways to fix them or make a compromise. From the idea of coming up with an animation, having due dates, and creating it, this project gave a preview of the environment and process we as animators will have to go through when having a real job as an animator for a company.

Many things won't go as planned and will put you through tough choices to try to fix the problem at hand. I experienced many issues with drawings not looking as planned, timing of the animation would be off of the sound even after timing it correctly before hand, and the animation not flowing as smoothly as planned. Even with these problems, I found ways to solve and/or work around them to still be able to finish the animation and being happy with the outcome.

All animators and artist will have projects finished, but want to change or add more to it to make it better. The finished projects can always be redone, but keeping them how they were locks the memories of going through all the time and energy, the problem and solutions, of creating that animation.

I really enjoyed this project, and I am proud at how the animation turned out in the end. It will be a great experience to look back at later down the road when I increase my animations skills and will look back at this animation and see how much I would have improved. I cannot wait for the next challenge with animation I will have to face and overcome, to be able to do the thing I love by making our creations and ideas come to life.

(Sorry for the late post of when the animation was actually finished. I was busy during spring break and I wanted to really sit down and think about this review rather than rush it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment