Thursday, May 22, 2014

Animations Throughout the Year

Final Animations and Story Boards of Projects over the Year




This is the final product of our group project for Stop Motion Animation of our talents.



This is the final animation of the layer animation we had to create.




 Here is a story board of the animation I had to animate in the group project called Ocean and the final animation.



Here is an animation of a tutorial I tried out of a camera scanning through a jungle to reveal the words ROAR. This tutorial helped a lot in knowing more effects in After Effects and I plan on using what I learned later on in the future.







This is story boards and the final animation of my wolf animation I entered into eMagine. This was my favorite animation and the best animation I've ever made since started animating. This animation makes me very proud and excited and love animating and plan on continue in this field as a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment